Ongoing Projects

About Ongoing Research Projects

All research projects whose funds pass or do not pass through University Bursar's Office are supposed to register with the office of the Directorate of Research and Postgraduate studies (DRPGS). Such projects are also supposed to submit short progress reports indicating what has been done, what remains to be done, achievements and funds expenditure. The full list of Registered research projects can be viewed under the List of Registered Research Projects of SUA .

Read more: Projects