Research Associateship

Sokoine University of Agriculture encourages and allows Research Associates external to the University and foreign scholars wishing to conduct research in Tanzania and at SUA. In order to obtain such associateship, researchers have to apply to the Directorate of Research and Postgraduate Studies four months in advance using Application for Authorization to Conduct Research in Tanzania Forms. Before undertaking research in Tanzania, Research associates have to be issued with Authorization letters ( R&P 005 and R&P 006 ) signed by the Vice Chancellor. Regulations and Guidelines for SUA Research Associateship are as indicated on R&P 007. Click here to view a list of Research Associates whose applications were approved by Senate between August and December 2005